We are recruiting!
We are now offering a Research Assistant position to work on Next-generation sequencing (NGS) data generation and analyses! Application opens until 31 December 2015.
# What the job is all about?
– Learning and using NGS analytic pipelines to analyse RNA-seq, ChIP-seq and other -omic data.
– Conducting and coordinating projects under supervision (current projects ranging from plant transcriptomes to cancer proteomes).
– The projects will be co-supervised by Drs. Varodom Charoensawan, Natini Jinawath, and Bhoom Suktitipat.
# Who should apply?
– Anyone with Bachelor’s or Master’s in Bioinformatics, Biology, Biochemistry, Computer science/engineering or other related fields.
– Some programming skills (Linux, Perl, Python, R, SQL) are preferably but not essential (we can teach you here).
– Willing to learn new things, has a passion for research.
# What to you?
– Send us an email with a short covering letter explaining why you are interested in working with us, together with your CV.
– Any question? Would like more details? Please drop us an email :).
– Application opens until 31 December 2015